Saturday 6 November 2010

When one design gets too hard

I'm waiting for the day I can blog that I've sent these designs for their trial run, in other words I'm still drawing line after line, black and red. Here are some updates! 
Below are some funky specs in progress but they are done and ready to go, I just thought the primary colours I used to separate the line out looked good!

 I've been doing a really tough design since the specs and near the end I lost encouragement so I broke off and started doing another design and played with the mini logo I want on a tiny octagon on every piece. I think the tiny full letters in the bottom picture will be too much in a small space so I'm trying a couple of handwritten CVs as well.
My Nonna used to write 'C' like that and I used to like it so that's where that came from

 I tried a couple of the tags in Gill Sans and Georgia too, I'm not fussed which comes out best.

Also the queue function on Tumblr went doolally last week and I had to delete it all so I'm posting manually from my 'likes' tab. This does take more time but it's ok so far.

No comments: