Sunday 7 November 2010

A design a day seems ok

Once again, get up and start drawing lines out! Here's another one on the go that I've done in one day and finished at a relatively sensible time (midnight-ish) 
This one consists of quite a bit of detail (not enough in some areas but we'll see what the trial run shows up) so I used a number of files to build it up on and used plenty of layers. I'm finding I am naturally doing a bulk of the design then breaking off to have a rest but when I get back I'm lost and don't know where to pick it up again.

Here I'm working on the central part of the latest design  

 To make sure it will cut fully I selected all the black/cut lines, copied them and filled them with paint, if there are no leaks then as far as I'm concerned it will cut ok!
Below you can see me testing it! Sorry Illustrator is reminding me to save it! I like this image though, it looks very lace/crochet like which was the very basis of the project from back last year!

No comments: