Monday 8 November 2010

another day...

...and another design. Yes.
Did one today. and managed to do three adaptations for it too with different engraves and shapes! 
Here's the centre bit, looking a bit art deco here with the colours I chose (only for me to tell each line apart!) It was a pain to draw out on paper but quite easy on Illustrator, on the wonders of a shift key sometimes!

 Trying out the design pattern again making sure it's ok! This one did need a little sorting out but I made it right!

 Marking out an engrave pattern but it all looks a bit Dennis the Menace from here! Hopefully it will look more broderie anglaise when it's done.

I think tomorrow I start on the final really complicated trace which I'm going to have to get my head round degrees again and I'm doing variations like I did today. I hope I do it in a day like today!

No comments: