Friday 12 November 2010

Nearly there...I hope

 So yesterday I did my final piece of paper designs, I forgot one the day before!
Anyway, here's some prep...this is how I draw flowers! Or one of the ways!

 After all the flowers have been drawn out! This is a piece that will join together to form a bracelet, if it's too big I'll take a panel out. The paint test showed it works!

 A tester at some of the engraves in the design!

I am a fan of this design on paper so far and I'm quite excited to see how this turns out! This was done in a different way to the others, on paper I marked out an area and filled it with a rough sketch of a design then onto the computer I lined out each panel and put them over the design and marked over with cut and engrave lines. I didn't feel padlocked to the design and I think it worked better.

No comments: