Friday 19 November 2010

Slow and not steady but the radio's on.

On Monday I went to hand in the files to be cut but the laser cutter was broken. I could've signed up to use the textiles cutter but I lose the will to live everytime I go on there and would take up time, plus I don't know what the waiting list is so I called the product office the other day and it was fixed. I emailed over the files and am waiting on them to be done, there's a big graphics deadline putting my work to monday- fingers crossed!

Meanwhile what do I do? Well after five weeks of solid work knowing what I had to do everyday, I'm left a little unsettled, not knowing or undecided as to what to tackle next.

I did drop in at the photography studio and spoke to Jamie(?) and asked about usage. He had Monday 20th and January 3rd available and he could do the set up and lighting which I'd need help with!
Spoke to Ash and he's ok for both dates, just need to find a female to model now! I have an idea!

I've checked the acrylic, and what I'm going to use. And I've looked at all my websites of chain and am just about to choose what chain and what size jump rings I'll use and where.

I've found a site that sells jewellery boxes, plain black cardboard boxes with foam inside. I can have them with a foil logo on the front for an extra 10p per box which I am going to think about.

I've also narrowed down my business card. I took a day to sort it out and tweak it. I'd love to have it with spot finish or foiling but I can't afford it. I have five designs but are all based upon the same format. I think I'll go for a couple. I need to go to the shop and sort out the design spec for ordering.

I also need to think about my thesis. I'm going to pull out one of my old presentations and use it for a base.

No comments: