Friday 3 December 2010

Things.

Are moving on.
My chain supplies have come though with some unexpected changes to be made regards stuff I already had samples of but has now changed! and one item isn't as was shown but I think I can use it for something! Or maybe, as I'm sat here with it draped round my neck, I could use it. It is nice.

I also need to order some more chain to cover the stuff that  has changed (it kinks so badly and isn't smooth like what I already have, just not good enough for a product of mine!)

The mirror plastic is on it's way out.

Don't know where the rest of it is but I know there was a couple of things out of stock.

VV Rouleaux was on the phone yesterday because the black feather I ordered is out of stock and can't get hold of it so asked if I wanted a replacement which I ok'd and it arrived THIS MORNING!! It's beautiful too, better than what I'd ordered I think! It's going to look so nice.

I sent my files off for a quote and what they quoted me made me nearly fall off my chair. I've sent out for other quotes, particularly from Fred Aldous- wanting to know how long it'll take to cut them.

No comments: